วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 2 Nov 2023
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 1 Dec 2023
1. I would like to go to Thailand for vacation for 2 weeks. I hold a Belgian and Luxembourgish passport. Do I need a visa?
The list of countries eligible for Tourist Visa Exemption Scheme can be found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand’s website (www.consular.go.th)
2. As a Belgian and Luxembourgish businessman, I have to go to Thailand very frequently on business. Is there any facility for frequent business travellers like me?
(1) Non-Immigrant “B” Visa and
(2) Work Permit
6. I am a Belgian and Luxembourgish and I just finished my study in Bangkok. Now I want to work with a company in Bangkok. Do I need to do anything?
7. An NGO in Thailand has invited me to go there and work for them as a volunteer for 45 days during my school break. I will not earn any money in Thailand. I am a Belgian and Luxembourgish student. I understand that I do not need a visa, do I?
8. I heard that Thailand is a nice place to stay after retirement. Is there any special kind of visa for retirees?
9. Can I go to Thailand if the validity of my passport is less than 6 months?
Please make sure of the validity of your passport whenever you plan to travel.